about 2 years ago
Quickly test and visualize what the API does using https://try.expert.ai.
Select a sample document or copy and paste up to 10,000 characters to be analyzed by the expert.ai API. Once done, you can easily review how the API understands the piece of text with the below outputs:
- Disambiguation: The result of deep linguistic analysis including detailed syntax identifying tokens, part-of-speech tags, phrases, sentences, full dependency tree, and concept labels. Learn more.
- Main Elements & Topics: Key lemmas, phrases, knowledge graph concepts (here called Syncons), sentences and Knowledge Graph topics found in the text, each with its relevance score. Learn more.
- Named Entities: People, organizations, places, and values (such as currency amounts, percentages and measures) mentioned in the text, with the corresponding links to open data sources such as Wikidata, DBpedia and GeoNames. Learn more.
- Classification: Labels the document according to either Media Topics by IPTC (global standards body of news media) or expert.ai GeoTax (a classification resource that returns the countries where the places mentioned in the text are located). Learn more.
- Relations: The semantic role of predicative expressions, attributes, adjuncts and subordinate clauses that precede or follow a verb. Relations show the subject and the object of verbs and help answer questions like: "who did what when?", "what caused what to whom?", etc. Learn more.
- Sentiment: How positive or negative the tone of a text is. It takes into account the intrinsic positivity or negativity of the concepts expressed in the text and the relationships between the concepts and other elements of the text, such as negations. Learn more.
Here is an example of how the API understands Relations.